Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: So I walk into TRU

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just out for a drive tonight and figure, what the hell, I'll drop by my local TRU. I spend about fifteen minutes trying to find the *gasp* Sports figs. Finally I find them and oddly there's a ladder in front of them. Well, call me Mr. Curious, I decide to climb the ladder and lift the front of the bin. Bingo !!!!!! I climb down with

    For you puckheads:

    Forsberg................ Nordiques jersey
    Hasek .................. White jersey
    Hejduk ................. Purple jersey

    For you roundball fans:

    Lebron ................. Red jersey

    For the seamhead in all of us:

    Matsui ................. Pinstripes


    Don't walk under that ladder, climb it !!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice grab.
    And if any of you motherpuckers are looking for one, I have an extra retro Selanne hiding somewhere ate home. C+S if someone wants it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    congrats, but if they're not St Louis players...eh [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member shiner's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Nice score. And way to take out an employee stash! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member White Line Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    So I walk into TRU
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did a rabbi, a minister, Gary Coleman, and a woman with a poodle under one arm and a 10-pound Kielbasa under the other happen to join you?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by White Line Nightmare:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So I walk into TRU
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Did a rabbi, a minister, Gary Coleman, and a woman with a poodle under one arm and a 10-pound Kielbasa under the other happen to join you?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wait !!! I didn't ask for a ten inch
    'pianist' !!!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Chaser, you have seen the pic of the up coming Pujols haven't you? It's awesome.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    no I dont think I have. I've got the first one, hopefully I'll end up with the next one. He's pretty much the shit here as far as baseball goes now. making the biiiiiiiiig bucks! luckey bastard!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This may be the best baseball fig yet.

    mlb10 apujols2 photo 01 dp

  10. #10
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Wink

    they make any Winnipeg Jets?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •